Garnish7Garnish7

Main Audio Reviews Stats

"Dreamland" "Dreamland"

dreams sure are weird

i think the animation was pretty sloppy, but the story was good. i wish i had dreams that actually told a story rather than being random and weird. anyway, this was certainly a picturesque dream and was recreated pretty well. (i got a little uncomfortable when they were screwing in the sea, but i guess it was an important part of the story.)

Dr.Worm Music Video Dr.Worm Music Video

great

that was a fun video even though nothing really happened in it per se. i loved how you incorporated the words "simulation" and "introducing: choreography". that was very clever. excellent job

I Eat People I Eat People

fun

i liked that a lot. nice work. very entertaining.

IkexPit Short IkexPit Short

another good one

your stuff is fun to watch. i still don't like the idea of ike being gay, but still... good cartoons. keep making them. you've got real talent.

Just Another Brawl Parody Just Another Brawl Parody

fun fun

not as good as brawl taunts, but still fun! i like your cartoons. good stuff.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

what?

that was so crazy! i was like "what!?" the whole time. that was quite epic!!

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

fun!

i love the singing flowers best of all. that's a good cartoon. keep up the good work.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

excellent

that was very clever. you did a great job using those classic quotes out of context. you get an A+++.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I can't STOP IIIIT!

Ike fights for his friens Ike fights for his friens

funny

funny idea. this was a pretty good sprite movie. and by the way, your english was fine. my only grammar qualm is your use of the word "much" when you should use "many" but that's the only thing i noticed. then again, most people don't know the difference anyway. lol.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

excellent!!

that was very well written and immensely entertaining. i'ma watch it again!