Garnish7Garnish7

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

it's ok

i've never really cared for remixes like this. this one is too much remix and not enough mario. i mean, more than a minute goes by before it even starts to sound like mario, and then i hear one line of mario and then more remix noise. the mario bros theme doesn't even begin for real until nearly 2 1/2 minutes into the song. i don't mean to be an ass but i don't like this that much. it doesn't move the same way the real song does and the repitition is just boring. every pattern repeats about ten too many times before the next pattern begins. remixes can be cool, but it's best if they stay a little closer to the real song rather than playing bits of the song in between long interludes of looping patterns.

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

oh my goodness

that is really nice. what an inspiration. i can't say enough. it just sounds so cool.

Kirbokemon Battles Kirbokemon Battles

great as always

i love your video game song thingies. they are so much fun. i've been tossing around the idea of doing things like this too. anyway, you have a pretty good voice and a good range. nice job.

Title Scene Title Scene

Nice

It sounds pretty nice. I think it would go well with the opening credits to a cartoon series or something. It's good for background music.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Ok, I see what you mean. When I first made it, it was supposed to be for the introduction to my cartoon series, but I don't think that's gonna be the case anymore.